Friday, April 23, 2010

Baseball Season!

I love T-ball! The kids are hilarious as they "figure" out the game. This is my fourth son's first year of playing, and in a first year, you never can tell how the child is going to do, or how they are going to like it. I've taken up a huge interest in photographing sports. I've photographed my second son's teams for the past three years and then made a slideshow DVD put to music for the end of season team parties and for the players to have forever. Here are a few shots of him that I took at his last couple of games.
 If you are interested in having me photograph your team, or your child playing sports please visit my website www.trishareneeimages.com My fees are $35 for 1 1/2 hours of coverage. Cd with minimal editing included.

No comments:

Post a Comment