Thursday, April 29, 2010

O and A

O is one of my students from my hula studio. Her and her family are from Switzerland and this last year when they came back from vacation they brought me a HUGE bar of swiss chocolate from Switzerland. She is a well behaved polite little girl, and so is her brother A. Their Dad is a corporate pilot and their mom is just as sweet as can be.I found out during this shoot for Mother's Day that the name Kaitlyn made A smile and the name Nicholas made O smile....I sense a kiddie crush going on...anyways, their mom wanted to get the kids photos done as a gift for herself for Mothers Day! She found a cool frame at Target she said, and will be putting her three fave photos in it to spell out the word MOM.Here are my three fave photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment